Monday, February 24, 2014

Add caption
So excited for the 8th Bead Soup Blog Party. Hosted by the famous Lori Anderson, founder and author of The Bead Soup Blog Party.  This is so much fun, getting acquainted with other bead artists and bead designers from around the globe.  We are partnered up with another artist, and not necessarily put with an artist that uses the same materials. The hope is that by swapping a Bead Soup made up of a focal, an interesting clasp and a variety of beads and or findings.  Each artist will be challenged to work out of their comfort zone.  And design a piece using most of the soup and a mix of some of your own personal stash.  The results are to much for mere words!!!  No one is allowed to reveal their design until a chosen reveal date, and on that day all participants are encouraged to visit as many of the blogs as possible. This is an amazing way to connect with other artists, to friend others that are also as crazy as you are when it comes to the love of beautiful hand created one of a kind jewelry.  It's amazing to see what another eye beholds with the beads and baubles you send them. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello sweet CJ!! Welcome back to blog land, it's nice to see you again. I am so sorry for the recent loss of your Mom and hope you are doing well. I just checked the "List" and we have been partnered for the BSBP...WooHoo. I will email you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Cory, I'm very excited to be a part of the BSBP again after taking some time away from everything to care for my Mom. But she is at rest now and I know she would want me to reach for the stars. So for my Mom I will have a blast! I will not worry and be happy. As she used to sing that to me on the phone years ago. We are going to have fun!!!! Your soup is going out today!!! yeah!!!

      Delete