Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hey Everyone, if anyone might even get this, I'm so out of the loop with this blog thing, and I probably need to just get on line and order Lori Anderson's book. On the Bead Soup Blog Hop, but that would be way tooooooo easy.  Or just not what I can do right now.  So I'm hoping my friends from past Blog Hops and from being beady related because we are bonded together by our obsessive love for beads and buttons and tools and findings, and crystals, and seed beads and more beads and even more beads!!! You know exactly what I mean.  My Dad was a fishermen, and he had every lour, hook, line, sinker, you name it he had it.  Well the apple didn't fall very far from the tree.  Same with my mother she had fabric, she had yarn, she had thread, she had paints. Oh sorry now I'm babbling.  Artist and crafters know what I mean! Right??? 

 I'm getting prepared and excited about meeting my new Bead Soup Blog Hop Partner.  This is so exciting to me, it's been a few years since I have been able to participate.  But for great reasons.  I was able to take care of my aging Mom with Alzheimer's and dementia.  She helped me to realize so much about myself, and I feel like I have so many opportunities a head of me.  My Mom left us on January 10, 2014. So my loss is still fresh, Yet so bitter sweet. 

At this point I want to try so many new things, like designing more, teaching more, traveling more. Whatever life holds for me I'm game.

Hope to gain some new friends here,
be blessed, CJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment