Friday, April 4, 2014

 Needed to make some changes in my environment, starting with moving my beads back to my basement.  I know I have lots of things I need to accomplish. But I decided I needed a clean organized work place.  where I can go and daydream, or just get out what ever I feel like playing around with and experiment. I have limited myself, in my thinking, in my dreams, in my abilities. No more!!! I have been given so much more than I could have ever asked for. So here's to living out God given dreams and doing whatever comes next! I am excited for the changes happening within me.  I am realizing I have a gift to share, love to give, friendships to honor. I am very blessed!!! And I realize I am not the only person in this life that has made mistakes. It happens. We say things, do things that we regret! But I can not let my mistakes keep me from being a better person, because hopefully I have learned and grown and become so much wiser. Today is a day to rejoice and be glad!!!!

I'm glad because I moved all my beads to the basement so I could return my dining room into a dinning room!!! Now to fill the chairs with family and friends. To have gatherings, and a place to study God's word. A place to share a meal or just have a cup of tea and some great conversation.  I want my home to be filled with love and laughter and people who see the lighter side of life. I know I can be too serious myself at times. But I really have a desire to be more and more like my Mother. She stills tells me to sit up straight, watch what I eat, don't talk with your mouth full, keep your chin up, smile it's contagious, DON'T  WORRY!!! BE HAPPY!!!!

LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE A SOUR GRAPE!!!
LOL

2 comments:

  1. Wow CJ, both of your spaces look wonderful! I am so jealous, I wish I had a basement! No such thing in Florida though. My dining room table is my bead space too. One of these days I will carve out a spot in the 3rd bedroom and make it my own!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cory, I have so much more to do in the basement than meets the eye. I took pics of what looks good, you didn't actually get to see the rest of my mess. And I just got on here to check on another blog hop I'm in and it's due tomorrow. Glad I'm a night hawk and recently have had way too much sleep.Hopefully i can still create something really cool even under pressure!!! lol Have you started your bead soup creation yet???

      Delete